What is PER-K®?
Typical leadership training is focused on information sharing supported by coping or adapting methods to coax the individual into changing their behaviour or applying their new skills. This is an outside-in method of training and development focussing only on the surface level of the mind…the conscious mind.
More often than not, the desired leadership qualities and change in behaviour and thinking is short lived and the individual quickly reverts back to their old patterns of thinking and behaviours resulting in dis-engaged leaders.
Our experience has shown us this form of training through information sharing and coping methods is an incomplete approach with limited success. To guarantee the desired outcome, it is best to utilise a proven approach focussing on the foundational element, the mindset of the people involved.
Research by other experts has validated the need for internal change, mindset, first.
With PER-K® Essentials for Success, the approach is from the inside-out. We work with the level of the mind that originates thoughts and behaviours… the subconscious. Using a change method proven with over 30 years of success, we help the individual transform the inner thoughts initiating decisions as well as behaviours.
Benefits from implementing the Essentials for Success program include:
- Achieving strategic objectives faster
- Clarity of vision and the actions for implementation
- Create an atmosphere of continuous improvement
- Help develop a culture of growth-oriented leaders
- Increase internal motivation for success and results
- Faster recovery from adversity
- Revitalize passion and commitment
- Develop a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Support ongoing effective communication
- Enhance team and group interaction
- Create a culture for accepting change
- Faster acceptance of new initiatives
- Implement growth mindset for discovering new solutions.
With PER-K® you and your organisation will experience
- Effective and Accelerated Change
- Access and transform underlying beliefs and attitudes that drive behavior
- Create expanded perceptions
- Lasting successful behaviors, actions and results
Essentials for Success™ can be customized to a specific improvement area or initiative critical to organizational and individual success, such as:
- Peak Sales Performance - The Psychological Advantage
- Behavior Styles - Flexing with the Differences
- Exceptional Leadership - Leading by Example
- Effective Communication - Using Both Sides of the Brain
- Team Building - Enhancing Group Effectiveness
- Turning Stress into Success - It’s All in How You Look at It
- Health and Wellness – The Mind/Body Connection
- Excellence in Management – The Whole-Brain Approach
- The Principles of Nature – Eleven Key Principles of Sustainable Success proven in Nature and applied to business
Additional customization examples are:
- Emotional Intelligence - Walking Your Talk
- Safety - Making Safety Awareness a Habit
- Performance Appraisals - Gaining Commitment for Expected Results
- Ethics - Aligning Individual and Organizational Agreements
- Responsibility and Accountability - A Personal Commitment
- Spirituality in Business - Expanding from Within
- Coaching - With a Whole-Brain Perspective
- Excellent Entrepreneur - Using Your Brain Trust for Success